Keyword Analysis & Research: qualitone wide range 3
Keyword Research: People who searched qualitone wide range 3 also searched
Search Results related to qualitone wide range 3 on Search Engine
WRAML3 Wide Range Assessment of Memory and Learning ...
The Wide Range™ Assessment of Memory and Learning, Third Edition (WRAML™3) measures short- and long-term memory functioning and the ability to learn new material in children and adults. This flexible and engaging lifespan assessment includes updated norms, content, and artwork reflective of …
DA: 70 PA: 75 MOZ Rank: 26
Qualitone WR-B Audiometer - Manufacturer specifications
Wide range: Speech (Bone conduction) Yes: Intensity, db hl: 10 to +110: Masking, noise type (Bone conduction) White, speech, narrow band: Intensity, db spl (Bone conduction) 0 to +120: Headset (OUTPUTS) TDH-39: Cushion (BONE VIBRATOR) Supra-aural: BONE VIBRATOR: Type (CONFIGURATION) B-71A, B-72: POWER NEEDED: Line, vac (POWER NEEDED) 110/220
DA: 48 PA: 20 MOZ Rank: 22
ShopTheSalvationArmy - Audiometer Qualitone Wide-Range ...
Audiometer Qualitone Wide-Range Audiometer w/ Case, Headphones, Mic (670) Sold Winning Bid: $ 20.25. Payments accepted online within 5 days via PayPal or Credit Card processed by Stripe. Local Pick Up: $0.00. There are no questions for this listing.
DA: 4 PA: 12 MOZ Rank: 15
Qualitone Acoustic Appraiser - Ansi Hearing Threshold ...
Qualitone Acoustic Appraiser - Ansi Hearing Threshold Level - 4686 Wide Range. Tested to power on and ear phones presented beeping and static when switched masking levels up and switched to bone setting No other testing done Sold as used or for parts Shipping : 18.00
DA: 5 PA: 63 MOZ Rank: 79
Original Research Ear/Headphones as a Risk Factor to Aural ...
A Qualitone Wide Range Type three audiometer used for a hearing screening test. Of the 143 on-air presenters enrolled in the study, one hundred and twenty-six (126) (representing 88.1%) had normal hearing in both ears, thus between 0 to 25dB. The remaining seventeen (17), representing (11.9%), failed.
DA: 24 PA: 32 MOZ Rank: 49
Qualitone: Based on the Science of Hearing - The Hearing ...
Mar 14, 2008 · Practices have a wide range of payment options to offer patients, with financing available from $1 to $25,000. All the SoundChoice payment plans feature no up-front costs, annual fees, or prepayment penalties. Patients fill out a short and simple credit application, which is …
DA: 8 PA: 32 MOZ Rank: 69
Qualitone AS-90 Screener Audiometer - Manufacturer ...
Wide range @ 8,000 hz (Air conduction) 10 to +90: Graduations (VACUUM) 5: Headset (OUTPUTS) TDH-39: Cushion (BONE VIBRATOR) Supra-aural: POWER NEEDED: Line, vac (POWER NEEDED) 110/220: Battery/type (POWER NEEDED) Alkaline: Volts (LIGHT SOURCE) 6; 55 hr life (max @ 8 hr/day) DIMENSIONS WXDXH,CM (IN) (Bone conduction) 22.9 x 20.3 x 10.2 (9 x 8 x 4) WEIGHT, kg (lb) (DISPLAY)
DA: 75 PA: 70 MOZ Rank: 83