Keyword Analysis & Research: brest belarus population 2018


Keyword Analysis


Keyword Research: People who searched brest belarus population 2018 also searched

Frequently Asked Questions

What is the population of the Brest Region of Belarus?

Demographics. About 47.2% of the region's population are men, and the remaining 52.8% are women. Number of inhabitants per 1 km2 is 43. Of the major nationalities living in the Brest Region, 1,262,600 are Belarusians (85%), 128,700 (8.6%) are Russians, 57,100 (3.8%) are Ukrainians, and 27,100 (1.8%) are Poles.

What are the biggest cities in Belarus?

Three-quarters of the population of Belarus live in urban areas and there are many significantly sized cities. Minsk is the largest city in Belarus and is also its capital. The population of Minsk is 1.9 million people.

What is the population density of Belarus?

Using the 2017 population of 9.5 million, the population density of Belarus is 118.5 people per square mile (45.8 people per square kilometer), which ranks 132 nd in the world. Three-quarters of the population of Belarus live in urban areas and there are many significantly sized cities. Minsk is the largest city in Belarus and is also its capital.

Search Results related to brest belarus population 2018 on Search Engine